* Use "back key" to return to this page.
School excursions require enthusiastic support of the principal, students families and colleagues.
To save time, its wise to ensure these people will support the concept of a New Zealand tour for their Institution
Know their objectives
● Principals need assurance students will be safe and will extend their education significantly.
● Students seek thrilling fun with their friends, new cultures and international travel with staff they like and respect.
● Families seek affordable personal growth opportunities.
● Colleagues assist with supervision in return for free travel, their own professional development and fun with their colleagues and cooperative students. more>
provide more action
education - every day